Indoor flying 2017 & 2018
Get your indoor plane ready
This is a Model Aeronautics Association of Canada
sanctioned location all MAAC rules and Club rules apply.
Rules at bottom of this page.
INDOOR FLIGHT SCHEDULE DIDSBURY
|MONTH||DATE||START TIME||END TIME|
|Sept||27||7:00 PM||9:00 PM|
|Oct||11||7:00 PM||9:00 PM|
|Oct||25||7:00 PM||9:00 PM|
|Nov||8||7:00 PM||9:00 PM|
|Nov||23||7:00 PM||9:00 PM|
|Dec||13||7:00 PM||9:00 PM|
|Jan||10||7:00 PM||9:00 PM|
|Jan||24||7:00 PM||9:00 PM|
|Feb||14||7:00 PM||9:00 PM|
|Feb||28 No Flying School Closed||7:00 PM||9:00 PM|
|Mar||14||7:00 PM||9:00 PM|
|Mar||28||7:00 PM||9:00 PM|
|Apr||11||7:00 PM||9:00 PM|
|Apr||25||7:00 PM||9:00 PM|
Gym rules not covered by our club rules.
Only appropriate footwear is allowed in the gym. No hard soled shoes
Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the building at any time.
School activities take priority. Schedule changes will be posted here.
So check the web page.
INDOOR RULES AS PER
Model Aeronautics Association of Canada
3.8 Indoor R/C
1. I will fly aircraft (in size, weight, speed and other flight characteristics) that are compatible with the size of the indoor flying space.
2. I will ensure that my aircraft and radio control equipment are in good condition and fully functional, prior to the first flight at each flying session.
3. I will abide by the safety rules for the flying site I use, and will not willfully or deliberately fly my model(s) in a careless, reckless, or dangerous manner.
4. I will follow the recommendations of the manufacturer or supplier of the cells/batteries I am using in regard to their safe usage, charging, and disposal, and I will closely monitor my batteries while charging.
5. I will abide by any rules or restrictions requested by the owner or manager(s) of the building.
6. I will not leave behind any model parts, wreckage, or other materials or refuse when leaving the flying site.